Features and Facilities
- Access to one portable rectangular table
- Two padded office chairs
- Access to a microwave and instant hot water
- Air conditioning and heating
- May be hired in conjunction with the larger Radio Room or Womin Ja Ka Room
Restrictions and Further Information
- Please note we are currently transitioning to a new booking system and are currently only accepting bookings for this venue via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Availability information is a guide only.
- All meetings must start after 7:30am Monday-Sunday and finish by 7:30pm Monday to Saturday or by 5:30pm Sundays.
- A minimum ten working days notice is required for all potential bookings.
- The Studio One Community Hub is in a residential area and is a shared space; noise levels must be monitored at all times.
- There is no wifi/wireless internet available in the venue. We recommend hirers to bring in their own wireless dongle for internet access.
- Due to planning overlay conditions Council will not accept parties, private events or events with loud music at this venue.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled parking
|Minimum Hire 3 Hours|
|Hourly Rate- Concession||$5|
|Bond (for bookings with multiple dates)||$100|