Features and Facilities
- 10 lightweight rectangular trestle tables
- 30 chairs
- Outdoor playground area
- Air conditioning and heating
- Tea/Coffee point
Restrictions and Further Information
- Please note we are currently transitioning to a new booking system and are currently only accepting bookings for this venue via email to email@example.com
- Availability information is a guide only.
- All functions must finish by 10pm Monday to Sunday.
- A minimum ten working days notice is required for all potential bookings.
- The Florence Peel Centre is a shared space; noise levels must be monitored at all times.
- There is a small meeting room designed for 6 people located within the lobby of the building which can be hired for an additional fee.
- There is no AV or audio equipment included in this venue.
- Hirers must supply their own cutlery, crockery, glassware and linen.
- Hirers may choose their own caterer; names of recommended caterers can be provided upon request.
- This is not a licensed venue. Hirers must apply for a temporary limited licence if they intend to sell alcohol. If a hirer wishes to supply alcohol free of charge or to allow their guests to bring their own alcohol, they must submit a Partysafe form to Victoria Police.
- Download Council’s Conditions of Hire.
- Wheelchair accessible
|Minimum Hire 3 Hours|
|Standard Fee Per Hour||$55|
|Concession Fee Per Hour||$18|
|Public Liability Insurance Cover (if eligible)||$27|