The Fairfield Amphitheatre, set in the midst of Fairfield Park, is an impressive venue for outdoor performances and ceremonies.
The Amphitheatre can seat up to 350 people. It is a powered facility, with three-phase power and regular power sockets.
Features and Facilities
- Circular performance space measuring 20 x 10 metres
- Ticketbox with sink and large refrigerator
- Toilet facilities
- Lighting and projector room
- External lighting
- The Fairfield Amphitheatre is not fully wheelchair accessible but there are platforms where wheelchairs can be stationed. An accessible toilet is also on-site.
Restrictions and Further Information
- The Fairfield Amphitheatre is available to be booked between 8am and 9pm.
- A minimum of ten working days notice is required for all potential bookings.
- The Fairfield Amphitheatre is in a residential area; noise levels must be monitored.
- This is not a licensed venue. Hirers must apply for a temporary limited licence if they intend to sell alcohol. If a hirer wishes to supply alcohol free of charge or to allow their guests to bring their own alcohol, they must contact Council to seek advice.
- Download Council’s Conditions of Hire.
| ||Per Day
|Power/Kiosk Access||$84 each
|Public Liability Insurance Cover (if eligible)||$27||