Surrounded by large open lawns and leafy canopies, the charming Darling Gardens Rotunda in Clifton Hill is an ideal outdoor venue for small ceremonies.
The rotunda can accommodate up to 15 people standing. Power is not available at this site.
Restrictions and Further Information
- A minimum of ten working days notice is required for all potential bookings.
- The park reservation must be carried by the hirer at all times.
- Alcohol may be consumed within the parks between 9am and 9pm. Alcohol may not be sold within the parks without an appropriate temporary liquor license.
- Please notify Council on 9205 5205 regarding any park function with more than 50 guests, where there is music or where structures are required.
- Download Council’s Conditions of Hire.
- The Rotunda is not wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible toilet in Darling Gardens.